1. registration can be made in writing, by telephone or in person. It will be confirmed by Tiger GmbH in writing, by telephone or in person and is therefore binding.
Unless otherwise agreed, a 50% deposit is payable to the account of after the booking has been made:
Tiger GmbH or Tigerle ASD
New town 9
IBAN IT31D0818259110000300040835 Tiger GmbH
IBAN IT65E0818259110000300041653 Tigerle ASD
The remaining 50% must be transferred to the above-mentioned account by the start of the tour (EU transfers have a processing time of up to 5 bank working days).
2. cancellation regulations:
|until the 30th day before the tour
|from day 29-21 before the tour
|if the tour does not start
3 The exact services can be found in the program and the detailed information. Individuals can also book. It is possible to coordinate appointments with other individual or group bookings.
4. each guest warrants that he/she has the necessary mental and physical requirements for the selected tour, which are specified in the catalog, in the detailed description and in the terms and conditions.
5. persons impaired by medication, alcohol or drugs are excluded from the tour. This also applies to persons who are physically or mentally unsuitable to take part in the rafting tour.
6. every participant in tours organized by Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH or Tigerle ASD is aware that they are taking part in an adventure activity that cannot offer the comfort and safety of a normal package tour.
Tours from Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH or Tigerle ASD are led by certified tour guides. The equipment complies with the latest safety standards. All tours are precisely planned and prepared. An introduction is given by the tour guide before each tour. However, the risks are manifold and therefore cannot be completely ruled out. Liability for all damages and claims against Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH or Tigerle ASD and the tour leaders (guides) for whatever legal reason is limited to negligence and intent. Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH or Tigerle ASD is not liable for damages resulting from activities that go beyond the booked program. In the case of consumer transactions within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, this only applies insofar as these damages do not relate to personal injury.
7. the guest must follow all safety instructions given by the tour leader/tour guide and actively participate in the tour. Tour participants must support each other.
8. the tour leader is entitled to exclude guests from the tour or cancel the tour if they violate our terms and conditions, in particular if they do not meet the necessary requirements for the tour. The tour leader reserves the right to change, extend, cancel or restrict the tour program due to unforeseen circumstances that could endanger the safety of the guests (e.g. high water levels, weather changes, insufficient skills of the participants, etc.). Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH or Tigerle ASD is entitled to withdraw from the contract in the event of such circumstances.
9. injuries and damage must be reported to the tour leader immediately.
10 The duration of a tour cannot always be determined exactly in advance. The times listed are for guidance only. Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH or Tigerle ASD assumes no liability for compliance with these guide times.
11. some of the journeys to and from the tour areas are made by private vehicle. These transports are not part of our program of Wildwassersport Tiger Gmbh or Tigerle ASD. We therefore accept no liability for any accidents or damage that may occur.
12 Italian law shall apply. The place of jurisdiction and place of performance is the regional court of Bolzano/Italy.
13. price or program changes and printing error corrections are reserved.
Invalidity of individual provisions:
If one of the provisions of the travel contract is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not result in the invalidity of the entire travel contract. Rather, we are entitled to replace the invalid provision with a permissible provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the purpose of the invalid provision.
Exclusion of claims and limitation period:
You must assert all claims against us for non-contractual provision of the trip within one month of the contractually stipulated end of the trip.
After the deadline has expired, you can assert claims if you were prevented from meeting the deadline through no fault of your own. All your claims arising from the travel contract expire after 6 months.
The limitation period begins on the day on which the trip should end according to the contract. If you have asserted such claims, the limitation period shall be suspended until the day on which we reject the claims in writing.
14. points 1-13 apply to all Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH tours and Tigerle ASD. The respective special conditions also apply to all tours.
Special conditions for “Wildwassersport Tiger GmbH” and “Tigerle ASD” rafting tours:
15. transportation requires sufficient swimming skills in flowing water.
16. the transportation of children under the age of 6 is not permitted for the sporting tour. On the family tour only smaller children under 6 years of age, if the water level permits. Children between the ages of 6 and 15 may only be transported if accompanied by a suitable supervisor who is at least 18 years old. Except for rivers with a low level of difficulty.
17. the passenger must ensure that the chin strap of the helmet and the life jacket fasteners are closed during the journey. Each participant must ensure that they have the necessary equipment for the tour. The tour leader has the right to exclude the participant from the tour if the equipment is incomplete – if this is due to negligence on the part of the participant.
18 Smoking and making noise while driving is prohibited.
19. the passenger is liable for willful damage to boats and equipment.
20. the passenger is obliged to assist in the transportation of the boat and equipment to and from the transport vehicle.
21. it is the passenger’s own responsibility to take particular care when getting on and off the boat, as shallows, slippery stones, varying current conditions and the movement of the boat are to be expected, resulting in an increased risk of injury.
Publication obligation Art. 1, para. 125ff, Law no. 124/2017:
“Rilancio”(decreto-legge 19 maggio 2020, Art. 25 DL n. 34) Euro 27.726 on 18.11.2020
Benef/contributo Art. 1 CO. 1DL N. 2021 Euro 22.242 on 27.04.21
Benef/contributo Art. 1 CO. 1 DL N. 2021 Euro 22,242 on 30.06.21
Covid19 aid Fixed costs Euro 14,560.34 on 02.08.21